"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 5 and 6 - stepping up the anty!

Day 5 - instead of yogaZone I felt the need for intensity. After my sore muscles were fighting me on day 4, I found that as motivation in that sore muscles show that I pushed myself.

Day 6 - the gym was calling me and it sure delivered!
15 minutes on treadmill at 5.4
15 minutes on elliptical with an incline of 6 and resistance of 9.
Weights for 15 minutes.
20 minutes on the stairs. This machine killlls me! I mixed in leg moves and side stepping alternations. It was tough!
While stretching, "where have you been" came on over my head phones and I was still pretty pumped. I finished stretching and jumped in the treadmill for 8 more minutes at 5.6! Felt so empowering to go beyond what I had already accomplished.

Being so sore today helped me stay away from those fresh cinnamon rolls out of the oven. Talk about will power!

Today the husband is going to join me on some Kenpo X. Pretty stoked.

No comments: