"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 9 10 and 11!!!

Holy cow, 3 days have passed. Don't let that fool you into thinking I have thrown in the towel. Oh no, in fact, I've amped up my expectations a bit.

Day 9 was......... July 3rd.
On this day, I had planned to do Cardio X but turned to Jillian Michaela 30 day shred level 2. Obviously a step up from level 1, but I certainly haven't mastered that yet, it's just a good change in pace for the work out. On top of this I added in about 10 minutes of trampolinage with the boys, at their request, how could I not?
Day 10... Holiday! Not for my workout!
My dad took the boys to a movie and I took his opportunity to dive into the P90X legs and back. Holy momma. I pretty sure my glutes and thighs hate me, I hopping they pack their things and hit the road! I still felt that I could get in a little more FUN :) so I tossed in the X-stretch (basically yoga) and it treated me well for 30 more minutes

Today - Day 11.
Oh geez. I'm wring this at 1140pm why you ask? I had an Ah-mazing 2 hr personal session at home! I wanted to do the P90X chest, triceps and biceps. I put it on and probably completed 40 of the 55 minutes. I just couldn't do one more gosh darn push up and the one handers are way out of my upper body strength league. Working on it, just not there yet! Popped in Ms. Michaels level 1 (my go to!) completed it, then for the grand finale.... Drum rollllll.... Ab ripper X. In Tony's words "I hate it, but I love it!) phew!!

What will tomorrow bring? Not sure yet, but until then... Going to attempt to catch some Z's
Thanks for checking in!

No comments: