"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 18 - 21....

Day 18 Thursday was a p90x chest, shoulders and triceps kind of day. It was pretty good and I got through it like a champ I must say!

Day 19- I woke up with absolutely zero urge to jump or jerk in any way whatsoever. Insert 30 minutes of the yoga x, perfection. These 30 minutes were jammed pack with great vinyasas and stable poses that made me sore for two days!

I skipped another Saturday. Im sad about this with the exception that I felt really good about my catch up workout on Sunday! Because of this, I'm not counting it as a day, throwing it out and not letting it drag me down.

Day 20 - this was filled with legs and back and the remaining hour of yoga. I have never been good at balance poses, but hot dog I rocked tree that morning like I was a yogi pro! It made me so proud I almost wanted to start another 30 day regimine of yoga after vacation! Personally, there is something mindful and peaceful about yoga that I never am in satisfied with my "practice".

Today day 21 - I'm switching it up and working out after work. This will contain a short trip on the elliptical or treadmill and a yoga session at the gym :)

What's your workout for today?

No comments: