"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 4 - 30 days to a healthier me! Bondiband!


Today was particularly difficult. Why? Well, Imagine day 4... aching sore muscles, pleading for rest. NOPE.
Not happening. I can almost compare my muscles to the voices that try to mesemrize those who carry the ring in "The Lord of the Rings"...
Something like this...
"Ashleeyyy.. you completed a total of 4 workouts in 3 days... call it even and restttt for ussss... Just stop for today."
Me- "shut your pie hole! Should have done that prior to today and the 58 bazillion cupcakes I have eaten in the last 2 years!"


I told me!
Anyways... 
I am wrapping up two of my classes this evening and I needed a boost anyways to get these loose ends tied nicely. Jillian Michaels helped with that. Oh! And did I mention my mom was selling bondibands for Team in Training (Leukemia and Lymphoma society)? Well she is, if you would like one let me know and I can arrange for the trade off. One for 10 or Two for 15. WMG, aka Julie Costello, was kind enough for us to have them out for a day or two... They are pretty dang cute and some pretty comical.

I wore this one tonight!



You can always visit her support site @ http://pages.teamintraining.org/az/nikesf12/ehemerka
Browse their website and Ill let you know if she has it in stock! Bondibands.com
(when you go asking yourself... why is she selling them for 2 bucks more? Think of shipping cost and the money that goes straight to the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. THANKS!)

No comments: