"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 7 and 8 - creating an insatiable hunger....

Last night I convinced Sterling to do Kenpo X with me. Funny thing is, it was his idea, then when it came down to getting it done, he wavered. But, nonetheless, he made it through with me! Great workout, although, I wonder if it have me night sweats because I was burning up through the night. I tried to research the effects of "burning calories" and it brought up a thought. When discussing the "burning" of fat, does this create a significant amount of heat to the point where you notice it hours later? If so, sweet! Do any of you have an answer? I'd love to know.

This morning I powered through 30 day shred level 2. Satisfied after, but was left wanting more through my day. More of strength training. More muscle forming, fat losing more! Tomorrow am I plan on some Cardio X. Hope this satisfies this hunger I have. Since it will be an early morning, I'm putting my nose into "The Happiness Project" ... Exercising the mind hopefully before a good nights rest.

No comments: