"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Friday, July 20, 2012

Are you keeping track?

Monday - did what I said I would. Although that experience was less relaxing than doing yoga with the boys within an ear shot. But it was what it was.
Tuesday - just did level two of Jillian Michael's, I came down with a nasty head cold that had me feeling like spongebob when he visits Sandys house with a water tight helmet!
Wednesday - I wanted to kick the cold out of town. So I did CardioX. Good evening boost. Helped a ton!
Thursday - I'm lending a friend my Jillian Michaels for her to burn. So I did the level 3. I did this one ONCE before and it was tough! This go around, not as. This makes me happy :) plus I did an additional AB ripper on top of it! Good stuff right there.
Today- some legs and back that was cut off 20 minutes short because my computer was going bonkers. Tried some strengthening yoga for ten minutes and some other leg working stuff! Totaling an hour. Proved to me today that I need to up my weights! Yes! Strong = Happy
As for the cold, slightly lingering, but that evening workout Wednesday really brightened my mood.

4 days til San Diego!!!!! How many days til the 30 mark? I don't even know!

No comments: