"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Monday, July 12, 2010

On this day...

I'm beginning to really take in the possibilities of possibilities!

Today I am going to pledge to take a 5 minutes out of my day to share 3 things I am grateful for, and 1 thing that I have learned. We all know we learn something new everyday, and we all certainly have plenty of thing to be grateful.

I am making rules for my own pledge because I have givens that I am grateful for. My husband. My Mason. My Benjamin. So I can only combine them into one.. As my Triple Blessings. And I can only use "a grateful" 1 time in a week. Once 6 days has past since the grateful, its fair game.

Often times it takes a catastrophe for someone to look back and be thankful. This will come in handy when I have a low day, and I can go back and review all the true blessings that have come my way.

No comments: