"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

7.13.10

An early lesson learned.

Grateful:

1. For yoga, for a mind clearing and level head in the morning.
2. Cracked Doors in the avenue of possibilities.
3. Sunflower Seeds to munch on when my mouth is bored is bored at work.

Lesson:
While getting ready this morning, it seemed like BB was having a bad dream, so I went in there and just light brushed back his hair a few times, and as soon as my hand touched him, he calmed. Went back to getting ready, and he started fussing again, I repeated, and he calmed.

Knowing that my touch is calming to my kids, lets me know that no matter what, I am a sense of refuge for him, conscious or not.

"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. " ~Author Unknown

No comments: