"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

7.21.10 learned and known

Grateful for...
1. Vacation being less than 72 hrs away!
2. The weather today... Love it.
3. Comedy that comes with being at the MVD....

Lesson:
will be a long one today. Since I'm sitting here and have no where to go...
Curious as to why I am better at lists written on paper and not on my smartphone....
Here is a list of things that I've either learned, have known, or am coming to accept about myself... I'd do a positive vs negative, but some of these could be either/or or be both. You decided, they are just me.

I am...
Quick to trust
Quick to connect
Quick to forgive
Slow at letting go
Quick to look for change
Slow at doing the laundry
jealous at times
Appreciate the small things
Home body

Mimi sent this to me today... Words of wisdom

"Reading this is a magazine "love yourself. focus on the positives of my figure like how strong my legs are& how they've carried Me across so many finish lines"
Amen sista
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: