"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Compromise

So yesterday, I let my adrenaline get to me. I started spouting off when I shouldn't have. There are certain triggers that seem to get me going, and I needed to take matters into my own hands. I apologize if anything hurtful came from it, that is certainly not my intention. In current times, it may seems selfish to others, but it is only allowing myself to heal. I hate that it has come down to this, and I hope that there will be another winding path that brings us together, inside of drive my emotions into the ground. I feel like if this will ever happen, I need to come to some reconciliation with myself. You know how they say for every year your were with someone, the healing from the breakup takes 6 months to each year. I think this also applies to deep friendships, that are no longer on the same path. There is never lost love, just frustration on both sides, I'm sure. All I am really trying to say is, I am needing to do the selfish thing in the now, in order to be okay in the future. I love you and I'm sure you know who you are. I don't expect a response, but know that when we are face to face. I will still show you respect, in that I care, and want us to have an understanding. I hope you understand, and if not now, in the future.

No comments: