"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

7.14.10

Systems down at work. Perfect time to reflect!


I am grateful that...

1. all this overtime is permitting me not to use up personal time for BB's well visit friday morning.

2. I have a fall back for when I work late. Daddy, most of the time, can get them.

3. Vacation to Oregon is only 9 days away! Getttingg ancy!


Lesson:
This morning, I woke up at 415 to get myself into the gym. After contemplating going back to sleep since I did pilates/yoga night before, I stuck through and made it in. Had a great 30 min cardio session, and felt great after. Determination is key. If you want it bad enough you'll make it happen!

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily." - Zig Ziglar




Mason was determined to get this puzzle done, and he did. :)


No comments: