"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 1 - Healthier Me.

Today... Started off slow. Did some yoga before work because my hair was clean and I despise nothing more than ruining perfectly cleaned hair. Moms with long hair, you understand!!


I fell back on some videos I found on Hulu a while back when we didn't have cable or a gym membership. They may be super cheesy but they get the job done. They have all sorts of variations choose from.. yoga for strengthening your legs (which I did) arms and back. Yoga for a stronger core... fat burning yoga... meditation. You name it. 


Yoga Strength Part 1.


I also did Part 2 for 10 minutes because Part 1 is only 22 mins. Baby steps... I can't conquer the world. Sometimes I need to be brought down from my clouds to remember I am, in fact, human. 


Another aspect for my health I am changing is my face care regimen. I have NEVER had clear skin. Its something that I know I have to live with. I tried proactive when I was a teenager and it dried me out some fierce. After having two kids and no longer needing birth control (snip snip!) I have decided that my skin is a mess!! Sterling uses proactive and we have an abundance in stock under our sink. Day 1 for this face care regimen was yesterday. If it improves, I will share the picture I took of my face.. without makeup... on Day 1. I enjoy NOT wearing make up every now and then, I hope I can get to the point where I wont depend on foundation to cover up my pimples... zits and everything else that makes me look like a middle schooler who eats wayyy to much pizza!


Tomorrow... is a new day! 

No comments: