"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Sunday, June 24, 2012

30 days to a healthier me!

Looking back... I stretched myself too thin for a goal that has no necessary deadline. I put a time stamp on when it could be done, could is an exaggeration. Working full time, while maintaining a happy and healthy family was causing me to be less healthy! I am scaling back my school work and putting my graduation date at a more responsible spring.
Why 30 days? I heard somewhere that of you do something 30 days in a row than you psychologically make it habitual. I want a healthy habit. I am committing to 30 days of exercise with a photo to prove. 30 minutes minimum. Instead of pigeon holing myself to one particular regimen, I am going to leave this part flexible. A little yoga one day, some p90x another, Jillian Michael's the next, a good run another. The sky is the limit and I will fill my 30 min with something! Follow my progress and make sure I am sticking to this healthy change! See you in the morning!

No comments: