"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oh Haaaaaayyy...

Um hi.
I have absolutely no idea where to begin, this is often where I find myself wanting to blog about it, but then get irritated because of the overwhelming feeling I get of sharing EVERTHING that I want to. So I list, with some detail.


  1. I'm going back to school!!!! - as long as my grant money makes it and I can find a way to pay for this semester, its on like donkey kong. Ill be starting at ASU after I finish this fall and winter! THEN teaching I will, by school year 2013!
  2. My sister got married last night. Her hubbs is going into the Army and they wanted to get all the married bennies from the military and since they have a baby, what they hey! Oh and she might love him or something of the sort. :)
  3. Look for a good paying part time job. Want to stay with the bank, they have child care reimbursement and that is great! But I am also exploring the thought of Starbucks! They have great benefits even for part timers (I'd want early mornings and 30 hrs a week!) I need to get away from the Data Entry, sit at my desk all day, job so I will not have the hatred I have for the computer at home. Staring at it for 9 plus hours a day 5 days a week, makes me nauseous! Plus everyone at Starbucks is always cheery, even at 5am! I can be that! 
  4. Run across some really amazing people lately. Lucky me!
  5. Mason keeps asking for his friend "JoJo" from Oregon, but he may have been replaced by a girl named "Kota" who he met at Chelsey's wedding.  . .  Oh how innocent.
  6. Popcornopolis is amazing. Every time. They get us at Costco. Every time.

There is clearly more meat to all of these, maybe I can expand later. If not, catch ya tomorrow, beginning my gratefuls again!


No comments: