"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Sunday, August 22, 2010

8.22.10

Gratefuls

1. Amazing people. Past and present.
2. Family - never fail to know what to say.
3. Classes tomorrow!!!

Lesson: I've started this reading plan from my app on my phone. Taking me through different books of the bible. This is my second week and I'm in Matthew. This is an amazing book! I've been tweeting and sharing via facebook verses the past couple nights. Most are what I try to live by. So expect a lot of verses to come through, unless a bigger lesson is learned :)
Matthew 7
13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: