"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8.18.10

So much to be grateful, start my post back with more than I alotted myself :)

First off, thankful for the chance to go back to school! Hoping financial aid with help me with the money part (I hate it!) So I can take care of the education part and start my career as a teacher! I have been carrying a folder of all my information for school with me since I was given in saturday from Jocelyn Gibson. Its for the Mary Lou Fulton Teaching College at ASU. It has the fast track plan she put together for me. On her time. So grateful! If all goes well, I will be part of the graduating class (fall) 2012. This is going to be hard work, really hard work. But I have the drive, passion, commitment and support to get through this on the up side. Back to the folder, on the front it reads "Leadership in making a difference." How perfect is that for teaching? Makes me smile when I see it.

My husband, he is all in with this decision, he knows that he will be taking a larger role at home, covering for my classes and homework, he too has hard work ahead of him. He is all in, just as I am with school. So thankful that he is willing to sacrifice for the bigger picture, our bigger picture.

Opportunities. I have an interview with the bank for a Part Time teller position next thursday. I really want this for all reasons BUT finanical ones. Ill be cutting hours, cutting pay., but increasing time at home with my boys and for my school work. These balance it out for me and make me want it more than anything right now. But sadly, money is what makes the world go round, and what balances it for me, won't pay our bills, I'm praying on this and the decision I hopefully need to make.

My mom. Stepping up to the Monday challenge! Getting back to school means night classes for me. Monday will be
especially strenuous. Getting back into the busy season with Sterlings job, means later hours for him. Monday I will be in school from 425 to 950. My mom has offered to pick the boys up from school and keep them until Sterling is off of work. Now the trick is to find help on tuesdays and thursdays when my class will begin at 545 and possibility of Sterling working late. Oh don't worry eager family! You will be getting an email with this plee once my school is totally finalized and paid for! :)

For the miracle that is babies! My sister from another mother (and father:) ) had her sweet little hayden 8 weeks early. By the grace of God, Hayden is healthy and breaking all statistics! If she continues to progress the way she is, she'll be headed home almost 2 weeks earlier than she was due! She is so stinkin adorable. Strong just like her mommy.

Papa and Gigi. For putting together a beautiful ceremony for my sister and Angel in 2 days. Well it was all Gigi but Papa was there in more ways than one.

Next in line!
Have a blessed day!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello sister! I will be praying for you with school, that God would provide the finances you need. That's so awesome that you are doing that! You will make a great teacher!