"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

on track

I'm getting out of the shower and I text a girlfriend of mine, who gave the good word about me at countrywide (which by the way I did take, thanks to a dollar more and possible childcare assistance) and asked her if there was an employee fridge, sounds like a silly ? But I thought I'd better ask. So she says yes and then asks "your coming in thursday right?"
Hold the phone..
Thursday?
Is the 30th!
And all week I had been thinking I started wednesday, thinking its the 30th. Bummer, but hey I get my home prep day back, since I spent most of today downtown serving my jury duty by sitting in a room, fiddling with my phone, and hearing names called off, and by 3 we were all dismissed.

I think sweet little benji is teething, for the past two weeks he has been drooling like no other, gnawing on his fists and anything he can manage to get to his face, and he now has those rosey red cheeks. I hope it doesn't hurt him too bad.

In closing, if times are tough, and you have kiddies, I must say that some great therapy is just simply entering their rooms at night and seeing their sweet peaceful faces, because honestly, what are we without our kids...? Sometimes I think about what would it be like if we had waited to have kids. But I truly believe and feel with my heart that I wouldn't trade it for the world. The proof is in their amazing smiles and sweet innocence.

P.s. I feel so lost without my bella and edward saga contiuing... Breaking dawn is complete and I'm a week out and jonesing, I have been trying to find a digital copy of midnight sun that I can read on my curve. Oh cullens how do you do this to me??

No comments: