"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Thursday, April 16, 2009

admission

Ok.
So I watch American Idol. And This season has some really great contestants.
BUT I really TRULY don't understand what the hoopla is all about with Adam Lambert...................

I think he is TERRIBLE!!! TERRIBLE.
He screams, he doesn't belt it, its screaming.
Simon thinks he great. But he soooo isnt
He doesn't even have any heart. It just looks like
he needs a MAJOR reality check. In fact I wish I could
tell him to stop screaming, the only episode I thought
he was decent was when he was sitting in the chair and
the song was completely stripped. and guess what. no screaming.
Just a rant about that.


any how, I love breaking dawn, after you think the story is done and you can't do anything with it, Stephanie throws you a curve ball. I love it.
And oh Edward. How you make the name Edward not so geeky. *sigh*

No comments: