"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Thursday, April 16, 2009

jobs

and also!!!
Job status update.
I think I have the Countrywide (balboa insurance/ bofa) job in the bag. Just waiting for everything to go through the new BOFA hiring system. Of corse bofa has fantastic benifits etc etc... it would only be 11 bucks an hour.

But I have an interview on Monday for Mini Skool (a learning center). With this said. I would ABSOLUTELY love to get back into teaching kiddies. I mean I am soooooo happpy doing that and it would be a monotonous job that you dread going to. I never ONCE dreaded going to work when I worked at KinderCare. Along with LOVING my job, I would get child care discounts for my boys and they also offer insurance and education reimbursement. I think I may be able to get away with asking for 9 at the most for being hired on at Mini Skool. I would love to work my way into this center and sometime in the future become a director. I am fully aware that you have to start at the bottom to rise to the top (where you want to be)

this is what I am mulling over... kthanksbye

1 comment:

Bubbs said...

You crack me up lady!
I loved breaking dawn...favorite book out of all of them, and I love the name Renesme now too! I bet one of Stephanie's fans will go crazy when they have their child and name her that. Just you watch!
I started my nursing blog!! woop
I'm sad I didn't get to see you while I was there!! freaking a!