"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Girls Night In?

My cousin said it "Goodbye life, Hello homework"

That got me thinking...
Me -Mom with two kids
Her -Freshman in college. All of 18.

Two different walks of life.
i see this a golden opportunity to learn from eachother. WE may not have the same major and may not be taking the same classes... but homework is homework. We all have different ways of explaining things. So what if we got a study group together for homework time. Need someone to look over something you've written or a math problem that seems like a mess...
who wants to try it out?
Im thinnking a friday night after the kids are in their dreamstate, for those moms who are interested, meeting somewhere... and trying it out.
any takers?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

1 comment:

Bubbs said...

I'm not a mommy, but I would love to get together and study with you sometime Ash! I'm taking Chm, Bio, and Psy...wooo lol