"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Monday, September 13, 2010

9.13.10

Recap!!

Okay. Started new job today. LOVE the change. Have some questions, but still grasping on who to direct them to.

School, Getting tough, but I have AMAZING support.

ME - walked around the MCC Dobson campus for 15 minutes in the dark looking for the rental. Yeah. That was not fun and I may have panicked inside, a little, okay a lot.

Gratefuls
1. Some great people at the new place, some overly heart warming, some not so much.. BUT everyone is different.

2. Cash to get my self some food on this long long long Monday.

3. Thankful for my husband x 1000000 this morning. The jeep wouldn't start (first day at new job, taking jeep into the dealership for repairs, did I mention first day at new job?) He was there to charge up the battery for me, THANK GOODNESS! He is one great kid I tell ya.

4. Oh and another shout out to my Father in Law switching my tire because my husband was under the weather! Thanks grumpa.

Lesson:
Sometimes when you are just worn out, you wonder why you signed up for whatever task you took on, then you get home find your oldest boy in bed with a picture of you and him, fast asleep, and checking what he did at school today and his name scrawled across the top. We worked on his name last night, although at the time I didn't think he was really taking anything in, he surely was because he did his "A" and precisely the way I explained. Love.

No comments: