"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Monday, July 7, 2008

Pictures & Pregnancy brain





Here are some pics of our family. :) Doing well. Just now counting down the days to see what we are having on August 4th. So I am having second thoughts about abigail for a girl name. Naming is so hard, not only do you want a name fitting for your child. But you dont want to chose one for them that will either A. torture them their whole life. B. is not fitting to them. I like Skyler for a girl. But Britt's brothers name is Skylar, BUT... Skylar is naming his son Mason, so it will be even if I steal his name. right britt?!? :)

2 comments:

love_b said...

Do it, I love that name to ha ha! He spell's it Skyler though :)

amattiee said...

I love the name Abigail! It's definitely on my list of good names! It's a cutie! As for being tortured, I picked Leslie, so what are you going to do?