"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Monday, June 23, 2008

A new year with a new life.

We went to the doctors today to see our little bunny in the oven. The baby was too cute, literally jumping up and down for us, like READY OR NOT Im coming soon! :D Originally, according to my LMP my due date would be Dec. 22nd. The baby measures at 11 weeks 5 days which puts us at a due date of January 7th. Very exciting. So relieved to see the little punking just hanging on inside my belly then showing off for its mommy and daddy. TOOO adorable. Thats the update. Tomorrow I am going to scan my 3 little pictures of the babe, and put them up asap. Its settling in and I am getting more and more excited. Now only about 6 or 7 weeks til we know the gender of the little booger. Brother or Sister for Macer? I don't know but we will see!!!

1 comment:

The Southworth's said...

Yay - How exciting that you got to see your little one. We go on August 4th for our 20 week U/S. I can't wait to see what we are having!!!