"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Things are not always as they seem

The past few nights I have been having really strange dreams. Here is the breakdown, and maybe you can relate.
2 nights ago, the premise of this dream was around halloween time. Everyone was dressed up in costumes, along with some good old friends of mine from highschool. We were acting as if we still spoke on a daily basis, and never lost touch. It was like a music store that we were in, but their was a bar of some sort in the back room of this store. As I walked back, into the room, I had forgotten my ID, walked out of this room alone, the store will still filled with people, and some were arguing about whatever it was, right before I walked back into the room this odd looking guy stopped and stared at me. With his monotone voice said, "things are not always as they seem" I thought... "okay psycho". Just as I open the door to the room, its completely empty with rows of wooden seats lined as if they were in an old movie theatre. The walls and floor was the same color as these wooden seats. I turn around to leave and the door has disappeared and there is now a wall there. Across the way from me is a door, but it will not open. That is what I remember.
Last night, was a different concept, but still bizzare. I was in an office like you would seen in a tall building with many cubicles and lots of people. There is a meeting going on that I am attending, and then I hear that the building is on fire. In my head, I associate this with 9/11. I start to tell everyone that this is not good and we need to get out as fast as we can. My boss yells at me as I am walking torwards the door "you better not take another step, or else you will no longer be welcome back" but I knew I had to ignore him and go down the stairwell. My trip down the stairs was easy, and I was the only one. As I was going to exit the stairwell, there was a bum sitting behind a pillar. I told him that he needed to leave an find shelter because there was something big that was going to happen. He said "you must have been a user because you wouldnt have cared to tell me this". I just shook that comment off and continued on my way, I met up with a few other people [who I have never seen before in my life] and one of the guys knew about the twin towers collapsing. We all headed to a set of doors and It was terribly loud all around us. I yelled "where is the world trade?" and the security guard had pointed in the direction we were headed. "Shit! we have to go this way!" The guy who had also known about the events that were about to take place, pulled me back and told me no, that we were supposed to tell them what was about to happen. A lady started panicking demanded to know why I didnt think this was the best way. As it started to get darker outside and dusty. I broke away from this group and started running, water started filling up the floor I was on, and all I remember is that I got out and kept running. I met up with Sterling, who had a car for us. Gavin (my nephew) and our family dog Capone was with him. I started telling him what been happening as we just sat in our car. They had already a memorial made of all those that were lost on that day. I started crying and saying that we needed to save these people, we needed to go back in and save at least one person. We headed back into the city and everything was a lot calmer then I had left. We wandered what looked like a strip of retail stores and everybody seemed to be get a handle on things. This is where my memory of the dreams fades.
so wierd.

No comments: