"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Friday, January 25, 2008

Bella Gillespie


My friend from highschool is about to deliver her first born in february, Miss Isabella Gillespie. I am so exctied, I don't think she understands how excited I really am. Brittnie has the purest of hearts and I know that she will pass this quality to her daughter who will in turn share it with the world. I am so excited for her shower tomorrow and can't wait to see all the people who are just as excited as I am for this new life to add to our lives. Brittnie I love you honey, and Ill love your daughter as a part of my family. :)

1 comment:

love_b said...

Ash! Can you be any cuter!? I LOVE you sooo much!! I can't wait for miss bells to be here and to have her get to know my friend ashley whom ive adored all these years! Cant wait to see you!!