"IF HE BRINGS YOU TO IT, HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH IT"

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009 love letter

this is my love letter to the year 2009
First and foremost...Thank you for being apart of my Benjamin's life. We will always look back to you, and remember his birth in the beginning of our journey.
You have brought me closer to some, and some I couldn't have imagined our friendship to grow as much as it has, with this said, I have also let go of some that I had trouble doing before. You gave me time to do this, and it was a healing process. This is in no way negative, only a way to move on.
You gave our family so tough times, but in these tough times, we have only grown closer and wiser. The things we have learned will be forever with us. 2009 has shaped us even more than we may realize, through trials and tribulations, we may have fallen physically, but have only risen mentally.

To be continued....

No comments: